M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

4.21.2008

My "Philosophical" Nephew..&& Then Some .

This brief yet kind of funny conversation took place in our car which my eldest brother was driving [ date : April 16, 2oo8 ] . His girlfriend [ the birthday girl / the mother of my nephew ] was seated beside the driver`s seat while my nephews were beside me . My nephews && I were behind my eldest brother . Thad, my younger nephew, was making really loud noises with his brother .

The conversation...
My brother`s girlfriend :
In Filipino = Thad, huwag maingay sabi ni Papa Jesus .
In English = Thad, the Lord Jesus said that you should keep quiet .

My nephew :
In Filipino = Di ko man siya narinig, Mommy .
In English = I didn`t hear Him, Mommy .


Haha ! I just wanted to share that XD


Hmm, April 16 . That was the day I was scheduled to take the A.C.A.T. [ Ateneo College Admissions Test ] . That test was kind of easy but tiring . There were a loooooot of test items , especially in English [ grammar , sentence correction , paragraph analyzing && those kind of things ] .

When I took the test , I noticed there were only 3 Ateneans who took it [ including me ] . Hmm . I kind of thought that A.C.A.T. is a rip-off for the Ateneans who already passed the C.S.A.T. [ College Scholastic Ability Test *I think @_@* ] . I mean , I was already enrolled when I took the A.C.A.T. So what`s the use of it ? What`s more , the payment for the A.C.A.T. costs P25o . Tssssk .

Anyway , Imma talk about the brighter side of things now [ :D ] . After I took the A.C.A.T. , my eldest brother && I went to Picobello in Gaisano South Mall for the birthday celebration of my brother`s girlfriend . 8 slices of Con Salcice && *I forgot XD* after , I felt better about the A.C.A.T. .So weh ? XD

BTW , I know this post is quite random . Oh well . I feel quite random today :)
Oooh , it`s the 22nd of April already. ♥

Anyway , I gotta sleep . My insomnia is never ending during the summer season . Damn . Oh well . Good morning world :]]

FINISHED THIS BLOGPOST AT 3.45 AM . WOOT WOOT !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"This is not what I intended
I always swore to you
I`d never fall apart
You always thought that
I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start"♥♥♥

-- M i R a i
[ 2 on 22 ♥ ]

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home