M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

3.01.2008

Manipulation .

MANIPULATION [ va ]

Etymology:
back-formation from manipulation, from French, from manipuler to handle an apparatus in chemistry, ultimately from Latin manipulus
1: to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
2 a
: to manage or utilize skillfully
b: to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
3
: to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose


Ugh . You`re such a manipulative little b**** .
You only think about your damn fugly self . To tell you the truth , your friends are just being plastic to you . && to think you`re the puppet master of this show huh ? You ain`t fooling anyone .

Just letting out my anger on someone.......



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m hella stressed right now . My Senior life is in the brink of killing me [ lol ] . Projects , projects , projects galore ! Whappow .

BTW , goodluck to all Ateneo de Davao Senior students this Wednesday . w00t .

song of this week && next week :




" Stress suppressed in the process..
Now I`m here && it seems like the clock is ticking
I want to hide under my bed cuz I feel like I`m bleeding
My anger under my fear cuz I feel like exploding
&& the rest of me under my sleeves cuz I feel like dying
My tears are drifting from my eyes but I`m giggling
I`m now inside this bubble && everything is vibrating
I don`t know if I`d still be coming out cuz I think I like it better here lying
But I know I have to keep on living so I could come back here more often... "

*sigh* . Oh my Senior Life~


-- M I R A I .
[ stressed .. ]




Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home