M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

3.01.2008

Oh . Hahaha .



Well , the story of why I have a picture like that is quite simple [ && common actually ] . Boredom IS the root cause of all things ! Lol . Anyway...

I was hella bored while waiting for Gossip Girl to load [ I don`t download , I just watch videos off teh net@_@ ] . I was surfing around Friendster then I saw my Dash 1 [ Sheila Son ] `s primary photo . It was our picture during the prom . She "edited" the pic to make it look like a magazine [ Seventeen ] . I knew where she edited that picture && I went to that site . I edited another picture *below* from that site , magmypic.com . So out of boredom , the picture above came out too . Lol XD


*o2.29.o8*
[ at Kuya Rendz` house ( their music room ) .
music project making .
:D ]

-- M I R A I .
[ still stressed T_T ]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home