M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

3.20.2008

Never Ending, Uhm.. Endings .

Woosh . I haven`t written in my blog for quite some time now . So here are some updates :

Throwing Away My Army Greens ?
To summarize everything up , the Ateneo High school had the Joint Scouting && CAT Closing Ceremony last Friday , March 14, 2oo8 . It meant that us officers had graduated && is free of our duties . Weh XD

The fun came after the ceremony . Us officers had our "salu-salo" / get together . We had a program full of "performances" && award giving . The best performance was from the guy officers . They danced the Soulja Boy && had "joke time" . Haha . Every officer was given an award .. Mine was "San Pedro`s award" / "St. Peter`s award" . Kudos to Sir Lactaoen for that @_@

But although I`m ecstatic that I finally have no more responsibilities in CAT [ as if I have a really tiring job , I`m only the 2nd Battalion`s S1 XD ] , I will really miss all the moments us officers had together . Through all the one hour or more in attention , memories as trainees , all the corrective measures we`ve received , all the wounds we received [ Silent Drill haha ] , or whatnot , I thoroughly enjoyed every moment . COCC-01 [ minus two ] has finally graduated . Woohoo ! But I don`t think Imma through my army greens just yet ;]]
* an end to CAT *


No More Gossip For Me
I just finished watching all of the Gossip Girl episodes of Season 1 . Ugh , I want Season 2 to start already ! Haha [:
* an end to watching my favorite TV Series *


Checklist.. Err , check ?
I found my personal checklist awhile ago while I was rummaging through my cabinet [ I was finding my poem notebook ] . This is what was in it :

• Survive Filipino shooting
• Finish Investigatory project Powerpoint
• Type Minutes
• Finish && do good on the last seven exams of your High school life
• Clear your Clearance
• Graduate!!! :x

Uhh . Only two things are not checked yet , the last two items on my list . Wooosh , graduation .. April 5, 2oo8 . Weh .
*
an end to checklists *


It Spreads Like Poison ! :0
Shit . The virus in my PC must have really spread cuz my PC`s all busted . Damn . Does that mean I won`t be having those summer days without sleeping , just playing ? w00t . Now that would really....suck -___-"
But we have a family technician who`s really good at this stuff && I wanna learn from him [ Go Kuya Mark ! XD ] . I learned how to do hard drive to hard drive data transfer cuz of him . Kewl XD

I just found out that my motherboard`s dead . Damn . The motherboard`s heating too much && stuff . Tsk . I must really take care of my PC after it`s repaired again @_@
* an end to my "healthy" PC *

Woops . Clarification. .
For everyone`s clarification , I`m not hating Mr. Ebony or whatever he calls himself in my previous blogpost [ The Paramore song ] . I actually posted it for my friend who hates her ex boyfriend . So I got caught in between . Woosh .

Actually , my song for Mr. Ebony right now is Miracle! by Paramore .
Lyrics that I can truly relate to~ :



I've gone for too long living like I'm not alive
So I'm going to start over tonight
Beginning with you && I
When this memory fades
I'm gonna make sure it's replaced
With chances taken
Hope embraced

We've learned to run from
Anything uncomfortable
We've tied our pain below and no one ever has to know
That inside we're broken I tried to patch things up again
To cut my tears and kill my fears
But have I told you, have I

* an end to some people`s understanding *


That`s all for now .
Imma abstain from using the PC for during this Holy Week . w00t .
Imma also be offline during Black Saturday && Easter Sunday .
My family && cousins are going to have our annual overnight .
Weh :D

Hope everyone has a blessed holy week†

-- M i R a i
[ 22 ♥ ]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home