M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

4.14.2008

Finally Un-Lazy XD

Oh God . It`s been an effin long time since I last updated this blog . I guess I`ve been too busy. .too busy being lazy . w00t w00t XD

Anyway....updates . Weh . They are not arranged in any particular order though .

Let`s Talk Business......&& Math .
Have you seen the symbol for justice ? The woman with the balancing scales .. Yeah , her . Well , that`s the image that formed in my head when I decided [ for the nth time ] what would be the course that I would take up .

At the start of the school year , I`ve decided that Accountancy would be the course . But at the end of the school year , Computer Science was what I wanted to take up . My mom advised me to get the prospectus for both of those courses .

When I looked at the prospectus of Com. Sci., I was shocked. There`s calculus every year ! @_@ Whereas in Accountancy , only one or two years have calculus in it . What a relief .

I finally finished enrolling for Accountancy last Friday, April 11, 2oo8 . I didn`t know enrolling in Ateneo de Davao College would be so friggin tiring && long . I mean there are like countless forms to fill up && their are 1o steps . So like...Weh [ lol ] . There was even that 15 minute video that was utterly useless because it was only about the Guidance Center there . The only fun part for me was the interview . My interviewer looked kinda like Sir Sayman . Lulz XD

Ugh , my section BTW is 1A [ Honor`s class ! @_@ ] . I think I need more than luck xD


Where`s The Exclamation Point ?
Recently , Panic! at the Disco released their new album entitled "Pretty. Odd." . At the time I heard about it , my dad was in Hongkong , so I asked him if he could buy me one . Unfortunately , he was busy with meetings with some Chinese bussinessmen so I just downloaded their songs [ Go Limewire ! XD ] .

Anyway , I was in a state of shock [ ? ] && dissapointment because P!ATD didn`t sound like their oldselves anymore . The song titles come from its lyrics which is not their usual trait . Also , the "techno feel" in their songs are gone , compared to their first album , "A Fever You Can`t Sweat Out" . For me , they now sound something like The Beatles or Fall Out Boy [ uhh toink ? @_@ ] . Oh well . I still love them , especially Brendon Urie [ XD ] .

The only song I truly love in their new album is this :


Weh . I love teh video too♥
Oh BTW , they took out the exclamation point in their name . Awwwe . I only think though @_@


5 is fun . Weh XD
Oh yey . 4 - Gonzaga [ my former section ] won 5th place in the Graduation Song Contest thingy . I never expected for it to win because we only did it in like one day [ weh ? XD ] . But I`m already proud that we made it to 5th place :D

This is our song :


Lyrics : [ by Marc Fortes && Jamira Martinez ]
I:
So many faces , yet too little smiles
Feels like I`m walking a thousand miles
Drowning in a sea of confusion
Feels like I`m trapped in a never ending illusion

II:
But with my schoolbag full of hopes && dreams
The sea feels shallower than it seems
Then I look up at the cloud-filled sky
With my head && heart held up high

&& I say (4x)...

CHORUS:
I won`t let this moment pass away
In this greatest game I ever played
Moving forward
I lay all my cards down
&& hope my luck will find its way

III:
Time will tick, but I don`t care
Cuz I`ll be grabbing every dream out there
Having the time of our lives
While treasuring the good times

&& I say (2x)..

* Repeat CHORUS *

As I`m about to leave with a smile ,
I could say it has been great even for a while
All the memories of yesterday
While never be drifted away.. away awayy...

&& I say (2x)...


* Repeat CHORUS 2x *


The winners of the grad song are as follows :
5th : 4 - Gonzaga
4th : 4 - Berchmans && 4 - Favre
3rd : 4 - Kostka
2nd : 4 - Xavier
1st : 4 - Canisius

Congrats to 4 - Canisius ! I like their grad song though . I love the lines :
"Let`s pack all our bags cuz the taxi is waiting
To go to a new place,
To a new beginning"
Awwe :D


Greatest Game I Ever Played (:
April 4, 2oo8 : Baccalaureate Mass for Batch `o8 .
April 5, 2oo8 : 59th Commencement Exercises .

The Seniors of year 2oo8 have finally graduated . Woosh .
Bye2x Ateneo High , my alma matter .
Hello, Ateneo College , the one near Boyztrek [ bwahahahaha ! XD ]

Krispy Kreme && A Demented Bear.. Better Yet , Shobe Is Back :D

Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a demented bear cellphone accessory = Shobe Jemiel`s "pasalubongs" for me . Yey ! XD

She just recently went to Manila && Hongkong [ some family thing / vacation , I think ] . I didn`t realize how I terribly missed her . I know , it sounds kinda lesbo but yeah [ XD ] . I`m glad she`s back , even for a while [ She`s going back to Manila after April 22 ] .

She had this "surprise" plan for Ahia Don . She didn`t tell him he would be coming back on that day [ the other day ] . So we devised a plan that Shobe Jemiel would surprise him x]]

We hung out the other day at NCCC Mall . She went to my house first [ Gian was with her] . The three of us , together with my middle bro [ the driver ] && his girlfriend , went to NCCC Mall together . Peter && Ahia Don were already there , playing Guitar Hero .

So when Gian, Shobe && I arrived , I texted Peter that we would be meeting up in G-Mix . Shobe Jemiel hid somewhere while I went inside G-Mix , but Ahia Don && Peter weren`t there . Suddenly , someone hugged me from the back [ It was Peter ! ^^, ] . I smiled at him , then at Ahia Don . Gian was also standing there .

Shobe Jemiel suddenly appeared but Ahia Don didn`t see her since his back was facing Shobe . Then she covered Ahia Don`s eyes with her hand . Ahia Don took off her hand, then lo && behold, the rare smile of Ahia Don showed up in his face when he saw Shobe Jemiel .

After all of that , the five of us watched Doomsday . I felt kinda sorry for G though . Tsk .


Down With The Sickness
What`s with the people around me nowadays ? Almost everyone I know has the flu/cough/colds or major sicknesses like dengue [ poor yayo :( ] .

Is summer now a sickness ? Lol . I just hope they get better .


Schools Apart
Ugh . I`m in AdJ , Mr. Three`s at San Pedro College . *sigh*


Night of Senior`s o8
After how many years , the Ateneo finally had a Senior`s Bash/Party && we were the batch lucky enough to experience it . The theme for attire was Glam Rock . It was held on the 3oth of March, 2oo8 , at The Venue .

I can say it was pretty fun , but Rache && I left the Bash quite unfulfilled because we were supposed to talk to "certain people" . Tsk2 .

But all in all, it was truly a night to remember for the Seniors (:


Play, Super Play ! XD
A conversation I had with my dad last March [ 2nd week ] :
My dad : "What do you want as your graduation gift?"
Me : "A family trip to Japan! Oh please please please!"
*I pause after saying that, thinking things over*
Then I said : "Oh, I know . NVM that . I want a PSP!"

So my dad promised to buy me a PSP . It was a good timing too, because on the last week of March, he went to Hongkong [ some business trip but he && his boss had time to shop ] . While there , he texted my mom that he had already bought my graduation gift . As the sly person I am , I read that text && I assumed it was already the PSP . I texted him but he wouldn`t tell me [ hmpf XD ] .

Too bad though , he went back to Davao on the night of the Senior`s Bash so I had to wait until the Senior`s Bash was over till I saw my graduation gift .

When I arrived home from The Venue, I went straight to my parents` room . Then YES, a PSP was there . Its color is Ceramic White [ hmmm ] . It had a nice black && white case with it [ hmmm again ] . UMDs [ Universal Media Disk ] were included . The UMDs I got were The Godfather && Capcom Classics . Cool ! I thanked my dad about a thousand times for that . He also bought me other stuff [ a Panda headgear && backpack . Weh ! XD ]

Now, I`m completely in love && addicted to my PSP , especially this game :



Go Patapon ! XD


Dai Beetch ! XD
Damn . I absolutely l♥ve this video [ though kinda morbid ] . Evidence by Urbandub . You`d really say "Dai beetch, dai!" XD




Oh , Shoot!
Yey , my gun [ a real one ] `s finally arriving this Thursday . I can`t wait to start shooting :9


Dark dark dark... Chocolate ♥
My middle bro`s girlfriend just recently came back from the States [ specifically in San Francisco ] . When she came back , she gave me a pack of dark chocolates . The brand`s Ghirardelli && I absolutely love them ! It`s 6o% cacao && super yummy . The only sad thing though is that there are only few pieces left . Oh well XD


I guess that`s about it for my updates . Weh ! :D


-- M i R a i
[ enjoying summer ^^, ]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home