M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

3.06.2008

In A Third Person XD

My friend is friggin` weird . She told me that I answer this survey using her && her boyfriend`s love story . IDK why @_@
But still , I did it . I love that friend .
*cough* :D

NOTE AGAIN THAT THE ANSWERS ARE NOT MINE . IT`S MY FRIEND`S .
*cough* XD

Basics
Name: ***** **** ***** ****** [ exact letter count ]
Age: 16
Hair color: black
Eye color: brownish black
Height: about 5'5" ?? @_@
Build: lean . hahaha XD

The Beginning
How did you two meet?
-- our "common friend/s" introduced us XD

How long did you know each other before you became official?
-- about a month . haha ! but I`ve known him by name since I was in 2nd year . He knew my first name when he was in 1st year . Then my full name , last year . toink ! XD

Who asked who?
-- he did (:

And how did you/he do it?
-- he did something on V.day . awwwe :]]

How did you know he liked you?
-- he told me directly . but at first , indirectly . haha ! XD

Now
How long have you been together?
-- almost two weeks (:

When and where was your first date?
-- February 15, 2oo8 . at SM . haha :]]

How about first kiss?
-- secret ! at the HS canteen . LOL :))

What do you two usually do together?
-- pinch each other`s tummies and bite each other ! rawr ! =3

How often do you get together?
-- almost everyday (:

Or call/text/IM each other?
-- almost everyday (:

Do your parents know about him, and does his know about you?
-- my parents don`t know -___- but his dad && cousins do ! hehe :D

How have your friends reacted?
-- they were fine with it (:

When You're Together
Does he hold your hand?
-- yesh ^^

Make you smile and laugh?
-- of course ! :D

Does he tickle you?
-- YES @_@

Does he steal kisses?
-- sometimes :]]

Is he shy about PDA (public displays of affection)?
-- not really . but I am. .sorta XD

Describe how he looks at you:
-- like I`m the only girl in the world . ai . hahaha :D

Do you ever have to initiate the flirting?
-- not really XD

When you're with him, how does he make you feel?
-- something in my heart stirs.. but I can`t understand it . but it`s a really good feeling . waaaa XD


Other Things
How does he dress?
-- very well . he knows how to dress like a true guy ;]]

How does he smell?
-- so goooooood . his smell is addicting XD

Does he have any distinguishing features (facial features, piercings, etc)?
-- braces ! haha :D

What things do you two have in common?
-- we are both music addicts , bums , gamers , guitarists . . && did we mention we both love each other ? haha ! [:

Is he a gentleman?
-- oh ieah ^^

Does he offer to pay for things?
-- almost always but I decline XD

Have you gotten any gifts yet?
-- uh huh ! during V.day && prom night :]]

Does he have any nicknames for you?
Or you for him?
-- he for me : MJ , sslave . haha .
me for him : Spidey , MM . haha XD

Has he done anything significant for you?
-- everything he does to me ! haha :D

What have you done for him?
-- hmmmmm . being a nuisance to him . being loyal to him ! XD

What is his most attractive physical feature?
-- face . haha ! XD braces :]]

Describe his tastes in music, movies, books, etc.:
-- music ? he likes hiphop , house && rock .
movies ? he loves 3oo ! XD
books ? he doesn`t read much XD

What are his friends like?
-- his friends are my friends too . haha [:


In The Times to Come
How long do you think this will last?
-- as long as we live . waaaaaaaa XD

Do you think you'll get annoyed with him?
-- i sometimes do but it`s ok . haha :D

Do you think you love him, and does he love you?
-- hell ieah :]]

If he proposed, would you marry him?
-- op cors XD

Would you look forward to growing old him?
-- uh huh ^^

What's really in the future for you two?
-- idk . but I`m sure there will be bumps ahead for both of us . but we can do this together [:


-- M i R a i
[ booboo ^^ ]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home