M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

3.06.2008

Back To BASSics .


* back to BASSics :D



* we love you RV [ Kua Rendz` lil bro ] !! -- Ate Jam && Ate Arvi *


* our "Pic of the night" *
[ Marc Fortes , Arvi Calma , Jam Martinez && Harry Kilat ] XD

Whappow ! I became a "bassist" again when my classmates && I made a composition for our Music subject [ It was our project ] . My groupmates wanted me to play the bass but then the last time I played the bass was about two years ago [ @_@ ] . Anyway , I learned how to play it again . Weh . I didn`t realize I missed playing it . w00t .

Frankly speaking , I had fun making our composition . My first position in our band [ called Soul Aim *So Lame* ] was the lyricist . Then I became the lyricist && the bassist . Sad to say , I didn`t get to play the bass during the recording of our compo T_T

Anyway , my groupmates && I just made our compo in a matter of two days or even less [ XD ] . I am proud to say I made the first two stanzas of the song . BTW , our compo is entitled "Greatest Game" [ or was it "Moving Forward" ? ] . Either of the two XD

Through all the sweat , lack of sleep && hunger , we came up with the compo . Weh . We even circled all of Illustre [ here in Davao ] just to find a recording studio . That happened last Sunday && we were supposed to study for the exams at that time [ @_@ ] . But everybody sacrificed just to finish our project . Weh ! :D

My group members BTW are :
Lean Arcena [ lead / rhythm / bass guitar / drums ]
Laurice Arizola [ piano / lyricist ]
Arvi Calma [ photographer ? XD / sponsor ]
Patrick Derecho [ lead guitar ]
Marc Fortes [ melody "finder" / guitar / lyricist ]
Harry Kilat [ vocals ]
Jam Martinez [ lyricist / bass guitar ]
Reanne Ramos [ vocals ]
Danna Simangan [ lyricist / lead guitar ]
Rendell Tagalog [ sponsor / lead / bass guitar / drums ]

I love you guys ! XD


Topmost picture credits :
photographer = Arvi Calma .
photo editor = Yours Truly (:
bass guitar = Danna Simangan .
place where it was taken = Kua Rendz` house :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news......

To everyone out there , please vote for Ma`am Fondevilla / Terza for Ms. Teen Philippines on this site :
http://msteenphils.com/candidate.php

Thank You !!! :D

-- M i R a i .
[ greatest game. . ]

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home