M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

2.22.2008

One - Zero - Zero

MIRAI`S DRAMACHINE FINALLY HITS THE ONE - ZERO - ZERO POST :D

Whew ! My hundredth post here in my so called "blog" . I never thought I`d reach this . I`ve also decided to stay here && to not delete this , despite the "memories" . Hmm... What to write , what to write [ or what to type XD ]

First thing`s first ! UPDATES . Weh .

Cupid Gave Me My Own Spiderman
When I heard [ or read ] that Mr. Ebony was giving up , Ms. Ivory [ I ] did too [ without me realizing it ] Eow . But then , Stupid Cupid hit my poor && unconscious heart waaaay before Valentine`s Day . It was around early January when I officially met "him" [ nickname : three ] . I think I`ve met him since I was still a Sophomore , because he was my good friend`s *cough* classmate .

Anyway , around January 8 or 9 , we were introduced to each other . Needless to say , we really hit off , even though we "just met" . We talked mostly about computer games . Suddenly my bestfriend [ Ms. Smowl ] said that I was a pervert *but she actually said manyak* [ I totally LOL at that~ XD ] . Mr. Three just laughed . When it was time for me to go home , Mr. Three said : "Bye Jamanyak!" . I`ll never forget that . But then , he had a girlfriend . So I was kinda down about that . I could safely he was my bestfriend...a really sweet one . We played Flyff together .[ I influenced him ] . I was sooooo comfortable with him cuz I could be myself . So to cut the story , Cupid broke off the arrow between Three && his gf && hit me instead . Waaaaa (:

V-Day , May-day [ ? ]
Well well well . I never thought I`d be super duper really total
ly 1ooo% this much happy during Valentine`s Day [ a.k.a. Single Awareness Day ] . Starting from the fact that I got to be a student teacher during that day , that was already more than enough to make me jump for joy [ lmao ] . I taught Chemistry in the 3 - Pignatelli classroom [ a.k.a. my promdate`s classroom ] && in the 3 - Borgia classroom [ where Deanno`s && Donico`s promdates are ] . I had fun during the Chemistry sessions because I was with my co-teacher , Raymond Binoya [ third year classmate ] . We gave a 2oo item quiz to the class ! Weh ! [ It`s okay if we are bombarded with the word "sadists" . lol ]

I got to "teach" in my own classroom too ! My classmates && I just had our research for Physics in the I.T. Lab . I let them surf the net . Weh XD

The other thing that made me so happy was just a simple rose . It was just one , surely bought outside the gates of our school . What made it special was that Mr. Three gave it (: ♥

Promenade , You Say?
In just T - some hours , our batch is going to experience our second && last Prom . I agree with my buddy , I`m not that excited . I just want our periods to be shortened because of the practice XD . I was actually grateful for the Prom practice cuz it gave us a chance to "bond" with our promdates . Moreo
ver , my tablemate`s my good friend && classmate [ Miki ] .

1st Practice : Miki , Joeann , Jairah && I just kept on talking with each other . We didn`t talk to our promdates at all . [ lol ]
2nd Practice : Backstab session with our promdates ! `Twas fun though . First "bonding" session XD
3rd Practice : Ugh , the sunlight was trippin` on us . During the first part of the practice Our table [ 23o ] was moved to the front . We already have nicknames for each other :
Me = adik
Earl [ my promdate ] = emo
Miki [ my tablemate && classmate ] = mother nature
Ryan [ Miki`s promdate ] = Zac Efron
*only some people can understand why XD*

My promdate dared us three to stand while the practice was going on... So we did do that . It was kinda funny && embarrassing because some people were looking at us && we just kept on laughing . `Twas a "cute" bonding moment though XD

Prince [ Majoy`s promdate && Earl`s classmate ] kept on teasing me to Earl . IDK why @_@

Oh oh oh ! Go for the
REJESTER . Nyahahaha XD

I Didn`t Say Hate
Well well well . It was supposed to be a spear . Lol . Anyway , I`m not intending to aim any sharp-edged weapon of hate to
someone . But I DID consider that though . Then I thought I`d be so childish if I handled it in that way . So like NVM . I just hope that someone && I could still be friends though . I really have to talk [ heart-to-heart ? ] to that someone before we graduate ... *sigh*

Boards && Brooms For Fun
Flyff is LAHB . aNNic is LAHB . Macaroonie™ is LAHB . Spread the Flyff LAHB ! *bow* XD

Oooh , Numbers
I just found out yesterday that I passed the CSAT [ Yey for me ] . I am now officially legible to enroll as a student in the Ateneo de Davao Jacinto campus . What`s the course I am taking up , you ask ? Let`s just say I`m readying a lot of hankerchiefs because I`d be immersing my self in the world of Math && numbers . That is teh l33t [ XD ]

B.S. Whaaat ?
Ahm no , the meaning of B.S. in my update title is not Bachelor of Science . It`s BUSY SUMMER . I just realized that I`ll be hella busy this vacation season .

Imma....
• take up violin lessons again [ with Shobe Jemiel && Ahia Don ]
• practice driving [ 2oo8`s the year that I`ll finally get my Student`s Permit ! ^^ ]
• be in the shooting range with my bro [ kewl sport for a girl ]
• skimboard once more [ fave water sport ]
• be a DJ with Deanno [ I think ]

• have gig/s with my band [ I thoroughly hope ]
• help my friend with his business
• take a trip to the land of Hongkong [ Disneyland , here I come ! :9 ]
• take up a graphic web designing class [ hmm , still tentative ]
&& • devote my extra time to gaming . Waw . It`s really a B.S. XD

Adios To The Green [ ? ] Fields
Ugh . In two to three weeks , us Seniors will take the last 6 or 7 exams in our High School life . In two months [ ? ] , we will leave behind the green [ ? ] fields of our Alma Matter , Ateneo de Davao University . Honestly , I do not want to graduate yet . My bros say that that`s just a natural feeling . High School`s so fun-filled . I wouldn`t wanna trade this memory for anything else . [ Fudge , I`m getting emo O_O ] . I remember my 1 - Borgia days[ still FRESH XD ] .. 2 - Gonzaga [ Honor`s class ftw @_@ ] moments .. 3 - Canisius memories [ my MOST fun-filled year ] .. my time spent in 4 - Gonzaga . Awww .

But I can`t stop from April 5 from coming . So adios to the High School building I`ve stayed in for almost 4 years . I`ll still be a blue-blood though XD

Suspended For PDA ;]]
That`s not what you think it is . It`s just the name of my group of friends whom I hang out with most of the time . We are called PDA because always tease each other of doing PDA [ Public Display of Affection ] . Every girl has a guy "partner" in the group . We`re only 6 members but we have a lot of fun together . Everybody accepts every person in the group as who they are :D

To them : I`ll never forget FEBRUARY 15 , 2OO8 ♥
wahaha XD

Papa Said Play :D
Soooo ... My first idea of my Graduation gift didn`t pull through . It was a trip to Japan . Then my mom said that a trip to Japan is like a trip to a country in Europe . So NVM [ T_T ] . I had finally thought of an alternative Grad. gift , a Playstation Portable .

I am totally in love with PSP`s [ don`t mark me as weird though ] XD I mean , it`s like an iPod , with 1ox the power . You can play games , watch movies , listen to music , surf the internet or connect with other PSP users through WLAN . It`s pretty cool for me . && I`m just sorta kinda jealous of my bro who has a PSP [ XD ] .

Can You Keep A Secret ?
The song
Secret by The Pierces is currently my LSS [ Last Song Syndrome ] . This song was featured in Gossip Girl , 1oth episode *Hi , Society* . It was the song playing during the part when they were dancing the cotillion . I can`t find its full length song in imeem though . Imma upload it next time XD

Being Grown Up Isn`t Half As Fun As Growing Up
My all time favorite quote/lyric from the song
In This Diary by The Ataris . I sorta wanted this to be the graduation song of our batch but our grad. song will be a composition . I still love this song though :D



That`s all for my updates .
I`m just going to put two pictures that depict what`s going in on my life right now :

1st Picture :

* something I made for Mr. Three . I think two or three weeks ago (:
[ linked to dA ]


2nd Picture :

* another picture from explodingdog.com [ I just love his works XD ]
The title of that pic is : "Another awesome day"
I love it XD

Whew .
That`s all for my 1ooth post .
:D

-- M i r a i
*I`ll be posting as Mirai from now on XD*
[ elated ♥ ]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home