M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

2.25.2008

Paranoia ? @_@

"Paranoia hits you suddenly like an arrow hitting a target. It seeps into your veins then turns into a venomous poison we call Jealousy."
-- by : ME .

I don`t really know why I made that quote . I guess nowadays , I`ve been talking to people who are quite paranoid at this thing && jealous because of that thing .

Maybe I`m paranoid && jealous too . But if I really am , why ?
@_@


Anyway ...
I take back what I said about prom .
I truly had fun ! It was the best , most memorable , second && last prom ever . I even became a nominee / candidate for Prom Queen . [ @_@ ] Now that was totally unexpected XD

My tablemates are as crazy as ever . I won our eating contest . I finished all of the food in my plate . Talk about glutton eh ? @_@

One of the main reasons my prom was fun && memorable :

some words are engraved inside the ring .
*XD*

* only some people can understand why XD


But the prom was sort of sad as well ..
I remember Sir Lactaoen`s group message before the prom :
"Prom ..
The beginning of the end"
It means that prom marks the almost end of our Senior Life *sigh* .

Now , I really have to make the most out of the days left .

w00t w00t .


-- M i r a i
[ same lines ,
same lies ? ]

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home