M i r a i`s DraMachine .

the junkyard of utterly random thoughts of an ordinary 16 year old :]

2.09.2008

song: Five Years

I was like "Woah" when I first heard this song . This is by a Pinoy band , Sugar Hiccups . [ oh yeaa XD ] . This is such a powerful song . This is quite an old song though . There are no lyrics in it [ just humming ] , except for this line : "But he will never come back." In this song , the vocalist [ a girl ] , hit the high C note !!! [ @_@ ] That`s why I was like "Woah" . I never heard any song that had this . Listen to it . It`s a really kewl , powerful && rockin` song :D [ probably a song about waiting.. awts . ]







* currently my profile song in Friendster XD


-- Macaroonie
[ picking up the BRoken pieces... ]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home